Your church needs these 15 visual assets in your social media arsenal. These one-word social media graphics are perfect for when you need to post something but don’t have anything particular in mind. You can use them as-is with the included flattened JPGs (both in 16:9 and 1:1 format) or you can edit the content with the layered PSDs.
Here’s what comes in the pack:
- 15 different, editable designs (plus two bonus designs)
- 6 versions of each design:
- 2 layered Photoshop files (3,000 x 3,000 and 3,000 x 1,688)
- 4 flattened JPGs (2,000 x 2,000 and 2,000 x 1,125 with blank versions of both)
- Text document listing fonts (available to download for free) used in each design
While these graphics were created with social media in mind, you could easily get much more mileage out of them. Here are some great ideas:
- Print 10″ x 10″ cards to give to your church. They print out at that size beautifully at 300 DPI.
- Use them as on-screen visuals. The 16×9 versions are ready to go.
- Re-purpose the layers or beautiful typography for your own graphics designs.
Words used in the visuals:
- Love (x3)